Pet Network works to save the lives of as many animals as possible. A crucial piece in that goal is our foster program. Fosters temporarily house animals in their own homes and provide care to those animals.
Animals can go into foster care for many reasons, such as:
- Illness/recovery from an illness
- Reduce amount of time spent in the shelter
- Pregnant/nursing mothers and their litters
- Orphaned kittens and puppies
- Animals too young for spay/neuter
- Animals who need socialization
- Animals with workable behavior needs
- Senior animals
Fostering allows you to have the companionship of an animal, without the lifelong commitment of a pet--an option great for seasonal residents! Additionally, Pet Network provides the majority of essentials for providing care to the animals. This includes items such as food, medication, and litter/boxes. We also provide veterinary care to all animals in our foster program.
If you have any additional questions please contact the shelter 775-832-4404 or via e-mail: Foster@petnetwork.org
CLICK TO FOSTER DOGS
CLICK TO FOSTER CATS