Shop at Target, Save the Animals.
It's never been simpler to give back and help the animals at Pet Network!
From now until March 31st, you can use votes gathered by shopping at Target to vote for Pet Network to receive a grant from Target Circle. Votes are accumulated through your every-day purchases, so there's no extra fuss to be had!
Here's how to cast your votes:
1. Click this link!
2. Look for Pet Network Humane Society
3. Cast your votes!
At the end of the voting period, funds will be distributed in proportion to the votes earned. We are so excited to partner with Target Circle and are grateful to be able to count on your votes!
We will gladly take any of the following items as donations:
- Kong brand toys
- Sturdy rope and jolly ball toys for dogs
- Nylon leashes
- Plastic cat carriers of all sizes in good condition
- No-pull harnesses
- Stainless steel dog and cat dishes (only stainless steel bowls are accepted)
- Biodegradable poop bags
- Cat litter
- Litter boxes and aluminum disposable trays
- Wand toys for cats
- Dog or cat brushes (new only please)
We unfortunately can NOT accept the following items as donations:
- Hand towels or washcloths
- Open bags of food or treats
- Frozen food
- Expired food items of any kind
- Human clothing
- Children's toys, including stuffed animals
- Pillows of any size and type
- Large cat trees, condos, and scratching posts
- Animal related prescription drugs
Share Pet Network as your ‘Charity of Choice’
For your next event, birthday or holiday, ask your community to make a gift in your honor to support the dogs and cats at Pet Network. Please use this shareable link to our donate page: Pet Network - Donate or tag us in your Facebook fundraiser.
Choose Pet Network as your AmazonSmile charity
Visit smile.amazon.com and choose ‘Pet Network Humane Society’ as your charity of choice, and Amazon will donate a percentage of every purchase you make at no cost to you.
Give a shelter animal a cozy place to rest
Kuranda Beds provide durable, elevated comfort for both the cats and dogs in our care. Give an animal in need a cozy place to rest - use this link to send a bed directly to the shelter!
Donate Gifts In-Kind
Pet Network accepts unopened bags of dog and cat food, as well as unused toys, collars, and leashes. Please call our front desk before dropping-off gifts in-kind: 775.832.4404
Looking for information about planned giving, corporate sponsorship or naming opportunities?
We’d love to talk to you about what you have in mind! Reach out to our Director of Development to learn more 775.832.4404 ext 108 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org