Why Choose Pet Network Boarding?
- Pet Network has been successfully caring for animals in our community for more than 10 years! Our commitment is to make your pet’s stay safe and enjoyable. We treat them how we would want our pets to be treated.
- All the funds paid to our boarding facility go directly to saving the lives of homeless and neglected animals. So not only is your pet being taken care of, but you get to make a difference in the lives of animals that need help!!!
- New multiple animal discounts: 2 pets (same kennel) 10% discount, 3 or more pets 20% discount
- Early morning and evening pick-up times available
- Two group playtimes every day with four-legged friends
- 6 outings every day!
NEW BOARDING DISCOUNTS:
- 20% discount for EMT, firefighters, police & all emergency responders & all active military personnel
- Length of stay discounts: 7-13 days-10% discount, 14-21 days-15% discount, 22 days or more-20% discount
- Pet Network Alumni discount: Any pet adopted from Pet Network receives a 10% discount
- Discounts stack to a max of 20%
- Holiday rates: add $5/day per pet. Please ask boarding staff for designated holiday rate days.
- Early morning drop-offs available (7 a.m. - 7:29 a.m.), add $5. Please schedule this in advance!
- Overnight boarding pick-ups after 12pm will include a day care fee
*Pet Network offers Nutro Source dog food. We highly recommend that you provide your pet's normal food to avoid upset stomachs from sudden dietary changes.
**Pet Network will always follow your pet's normal food and medication schedule.
***Pet Network Boarding will provide beds, toys, treats and love during your dog's stay.
Want to know a little bit more?
Our facility is equipped to provide safe and secure boarding and daycare for your pet. While you are away, our goal is to give as much love and one-on-one attention as we can.
Accommodations for dogs consist of climate controlled indoor runs with heated flooring for those cold days and nights and enclosures to fit both the largest and smallest of dogs, with a year-round fenced outdoor exercise yard. An indoor activity room is also available for small dogs in the event of inclement weather. For an additional fee, extra play-time may be arranged for your dog.
Pet Network Boarding Policy
Animals MUST be spayed or neutered for boarding or daycare.
For the health of your pet, we require current vaccinations for common contagious diseases. Dogs must be protected against distemper, parvo and corona viruses (often given as a DHPP or DHLPPC), bordetella (kennel cough)(required every 6 months) and rabies. Your pet's vaccinations must be current prior to boarding and we require documentation from your veterinarian.
Please note-if someone other than you or immediate family will be picking up your pet, we will need written authorization to that effect from you at the time of drop-off.
Please bring an emergency contact phone number with you when you come in to board your pet.